Pages

Tuesday 27 January 2009

Last night I dreamt about playing the drums


I had a dream last night that I was playing on various drumkits, but they weren't set up in the way I was expecting and the skins were slack on them. Also, every time I went to have a go my uncle (the annoying drunk one) kept jumping the queue and playing them before me. He (my uncle) kept getting my age wrong too, he kept saying I was 13, in the end I chucked a cup of hot chocolate at him and told him not to speak to me until he remembered how old I was.

Then, to top it all off, I found the drumkit...the set up looked perfect...it sounded excellent, I waited patiently for Stevie Wonder to finish playing them, and was about to sit on the stool and go for it when...BEEEP BEEP BEEEP BEEEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEP

Fucking alarm clock! 

(Food eaten: Last night ate: warmed up bolognaise (no pasta) and 10 liquorice allsorts)

No comments:

Post a Comment