Pages

Sunday 5 January 2014

Things I'd like to try and bake in 2014

If I don't make a list then I'll forever be saying, I might, whereas if I do a list I'm more likely to do it, and if I stick it on my blog then I'll have everyone to answer to, not just myself :)

So here's a list of things that I would like to make/bake in 2014 (in no particular order):

  1. Fish/Game Terrine
  2. Fondant Fancies
  3. Meat Smoker (I have most of the bits)
  4. Meringues (that are perfectly white)
  5. Choux pastry
  6. Coffee cake (that tastes of coffee and not just coffee-ish)
  7. Courgette Chutney (I made it last year & it was beautiful)
  8. Christmas Cake toppers (I made some at a www.cakepoppins.co.uk class and want to make some for this years cake)
  9. Bakewell tart
  10. Corned beef pie
  11. Chiffon cake
  12. Treacle Tart


No comments:

Post a Comment